The Potsdam Chamber hosted a ribbon cutting ceremony at Summit Storage and Business Solutions on October 27th, 2021 at 1:00pm. The new facility is located at 6950 State Hwy 56, Potsdam NY 13676.
Summit Storage is a 10,250 sq ft new self-storage facility. Customers can also take advantage of utilizing Summit’s self-enclosed trailer to transport their belongings at move-in saving them the expense of renting a moving vehicle.
Summit Storage and Business solutions also offers a document shredding service with high Security Level P-5 document destruction service in their plant-based facility ensuring sensitive documents are destroyed in compliance with industry standards for both local and Federal regulations.
Document shredding service also includes:
- Free local pick-up for business and residential clientele
- Certificate of Destruction proving documents were securely destroyed
- Both one-time purge and Recurring scheduled service offered for Business and Residential customers
- Secure facility
For more information, please visit potsdamchamber.com or www.SummitDoesIt.com. You may also contact Summit Storage at (315) 978-6648.
Participants in attached photo includes:
- Marie & Ivan Klobucar, Owners
- Front, far left; Jennifer McCluskey, SUNY Canton SBDC
- Far back; tall man in light blue shirt; Ron Bacon, Community Bank
- Front far right; Kurstin Stowell, Potsdam Chamber of Commerce
- Behind sign (5) Board of Directors, Potsdam Chamber of Commerce
- Owners: Marie & Ivan Klobucar
- This local business is Owner-operated and Woman Lead