Dear Greater Potsdam Business Community Member,
Now that the 2023 year is winding down, it’s that time again to talk about joining or renewing your membership with The Potsdam Chamber of Commerce. On behalf of the Board of Directors, we’d like to thank you for supporting The Potsdam Chamber of Commerce. Your ongoing financial contribution is vital to our ability to continue to deliver outstanding business support and events to promote our village town and surrounding area.
A new year of membership now brings opportunities to expand our businesses and grow our Chamber. Our strength and vitality comes from the unity within our businesses and our presence in the community. Much change has been in the air in the last year, and with that we have been inspired with new ideas and renewed excitement with a rebranding logo and website with updated business directory. We are looking forward to 2024 and we anticipate a very successful year.
Why Join the Potsdam Chamber of Commerce?
- Gain visibility and drive traffic to your business through the chamber’s social media campaigns & advertisement opportunities throughout the year
- Tap into the power of networking through sponsored chamber events e.g., Business After Hours, Coffee & Connections, etc.
- Gain massive visibility and drive traffic to your business through the Chambers sponsored events.
- Informative meetings focused on growth, networking and increasing visibility to local businesses
- Business & Marketing Workshops focused on providing growth strategies for all businesses
- Participate in the Chamber Gift Card Program, which is a universal member gift certificate redemption program. That can be redeemed at local member businesses. Certificates issued by the Chamber can be purchased at any Potsdam Bank or Credit Union, or the Chamber Office, in $10 and $25 denominations
Attached to this letter you will find the membership renewal fees for 2024. Please mail your payments (payable to The Potsdam Chamber of Commerce) to 6 Market Street Potsdam, NY 13676 or feel free to drop it off at the chamber office located at 6 Market Street Potsdam, NY 13676. For your convenience, we have a silver mailbox located to the side of the chamber office front door. Any questions, contact our Executive Director, Megan Mulvenna at 315-274-9000 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your support and working with you to expand your business in the coming year!